Friday, November 11, 2005

Birthday Wish List

It's that time of the year again....no, I don't mean Christmas, but my BIRTHDAY! I'll be turning 25 on the 25th Nov. How cool is tt?? Once in a life-time leh.:p haha! *so thick-skinned i know* But you'll thank me for this...because it's practical, and it'll save you a lot of headache. It's my birthday wish list! :)

So give it a read, and if you like/ if you think it makes your life easier, go ahead and choose something from the list (i still welcome surprise gifts of course!). Might be good to let me know you intend to get it too...sekali I get repeat items. :) Oh yes...there are items of varying budgets here too. heh! Thanks ah! :)

1) Clip-on booklight (yes, i seriously need this for work)
2) Hillsong "God He Reigns" DVD
3) Tangs Voucher (i need to get my Stila 'Creme Bouquet' Perfume...but it'll bust your budget. So a voucher wld suffice)
4) Adidas bag (wotever size. i just luv this brand.)
5) Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis. (the entire series)
6) Metropolitan Museum of Art stuff ( i ADORE their jewellery...only get if they hv something affordable. they do hv promotions sometimes)
7) Origins face/ skincare pdts (except lipsticks/glosses)
8) "Spot" the dog, plush toy (he normally appears in a little bag accompanied with a tiny story-bk during the yr end period. hehe!)
9) "Friends" the FINAL season VCD series
10) Funky guitar strap for my acoustic guit, Lex. (he's black btw)
11) "Ex Libris" bookplates (ask Kinokuniya staff to show u. They're kinda like vintage stickers u paste in ur bks...for u to write ur name on)

No comments: