Monday, November 21, 2005

The people I love....

I had a really fun, lovely wkend. It was really great meeting up with all me buddies...Jon on Sat at Holland V (I'm so glad u liked the 'White Fang' bk, and tt it reminded u of childhood memories), my FCBC vocalists on Sun!! It was sooooo much fun! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Gosh, u guys are really family lor...like Teck (aka 'Mr Zhng') said in his sms. :) We've been thru so much together man! *sobz* I truly love and treasure each one of u!

Thanks Winnie for inviting us over! :) Your parents must really think we're an insane bunch. Next time must play mahjong k??? haha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 2 November babies...me and the wacky Stephanie! We both gave each other bks for bday pressies...haha! Lit students eh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Moo Moo and Babu/ "Mr Zhng his car"! Wah...i still remember when we first started the the FCBC youth vocalist team ard 2000, both of us were in the same team. We've been thru a lot since then. That day, he tried to take photos for us with my phone, but his hand cannot make it...always shake. Haiz..haha! But its ok, altho you very bad at taking photos, we still love u!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shirley,Jo and me. Thank u for your lovely "Origins" pack dear sisters!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Shujun who was supposed to go to Sydney with me n Eunice. We planned the NZ trip in 2002 i believe....cos we were all going thru seriously tough times, and needed a holiday to escape.

2 comments:

Michelle-Lea said...

Excuse me, we same age lah...what old? :p Warrau, Zhng me?? How u Zhng me sia? haha!

Benster® said...

Sialah.. (in mat accent) i think he will add spoiler (make you wear cap), tint window (make you wear sunglass), change sports rim (awfully shiny new shoes) respray ah beng yellows (make you wear yellow clothes) change purple interior (purple underwear) and finally, make TURBO SOUND! VROOM VROOM! (Err, no idea how sia :P)