Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Sing (Your Love)"

This has been a ministering song of late....esp. before I start my classes. Sometimes I feel so tired/ stressed/ defeated (doesn't help i've been sick for a few wks), that I just don't wanna teach/ sing....but this song is a good reminder why I'm doing it in the first place.

Romans 8:38-39
"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

===================================================================
"Sing (Your Love)"
(by Reuben Morgan)

It used to be darkness
Without You
I lived my life in blindness
But now I'm found

Chorus:
And I sing...sing
I love You so
And I sing
Because the world can't take away Your love

You found me in weakness
...Broken
You came to me in kindness
And now I live

Bridge:
And I give my life for You Lord
For all You've done

No comments: