Wednesday, November 30, 2005

25

Last week I turned 25 on the 25th Nov.:) What a milestone!
I started the wee hours of 25th Nov with God....the best person to start my bday with of course. It's always special...connecting with your Maker on your birthday. Was praying and just thanking Him for watching over me, taking care of me, placing His hand over me all these yrs. Somehow, Psalm 139 always seems perfect on such an occasion...

"For You have formed my inward parts;
You have covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well." -Psalm 139: 13-14-

Later in the day, I had 3 separate celebrations with friends and family. And throughout the day, the phonecalls/ smses kept coming! Some even from students...I can't believe they remembered and even SANG for me. haha! So sweet and touching lah. It was truly a heart-warming day!

Thanks to everyone for making it such a special and enjoyable day....I was pleasantly surprised by the flood of birthday wishes/ songs/prayers/ pressies etc. You guys are a blessing, and your gestures, company and friendship mean so much to me!! :) I love you too...

Here are some pictures from my birthday lunch at Modesto's...with Bernice and Andrea. It was our first time there...and we had a lovely time I must say! Lovely Al Fresco dining...excellent Italian fd that we had....wood-fire pizza, pasta and a huge plate of calamari. Servings were huge and that meal pretty much ruined my appetite for the rest of the day. haha! Which was a pity, cos my family whipped up a huge, delicious meal for me.

Pammy my love, sorry you were sick and couldn't come. We WILL go there again! :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ok folks, start saving up...cos this is what I want for my birthday next yr! haha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alrite...i'm just kidding, this is Tammy...the pretty horse I rode in Blue Mountains, Sydney. Doesn't she look like a gal?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
beaming away beside my horse...
Why are these Sydney shots suddenly appearing in this birthday post? Well....cos i've been missing Sydney again. heh! Plus Eunice sent me 3 CD-Roms worth of photos that we took there.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my 'jockey shot'...according to Eunice. haha!

No comments: