Saturday, December 03, 2005

A night out at "Timbre"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday was really 'family day' for me. haha! I spent the entire day with my Aunt and cousins from Sabah. (was so fun hanging out with them, cos they're such a tight-knit family, and they're all really humourous and fun-loving as well)

We 'attacked' (or rather THEY) Orchard rd in the afternoon, then we had a big family dinner with my parents/ grandparents/ sis etc. It was also their last nite in Singapore before returning to Sabah, so I thought I should spend more time with my cousins, who seldom drop by.

So after dinner, I brought my cousins Aeron and Candy (20 and 21 yrs old respectively) to Chijmes and Timbre. It felt really nice to bring them around to these places cos they would never get to discover them otherwise....by just tagging after their parents tt is. Furthermore, in Miri, M'sia...their university town, they hardly have any nice dining/ chill-out/music places to hang out at.

I was really glad that they enjoyed Chijmes and Timbre so much, and that we had a great time just hanging out together over drinks and superb music (without the adults too!! haha!). They were taking pics, to send mms-es to their frens bk home..and recording the music on their handphones. haha! Anyway, I really loved tt 'family bonding' session. :) We discovered that we all adored acoustic music too!

"Ngak and Eric" were playing last nite, and I must say they are a very gd acoustic outfit! The lead singer has a beautiful voice, very well controlled too. Plus they do pretty funky and creative arrangements. I am so going back again on Fri nites! Hopefully my 'Disclosure' band mbers can join me too.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: