Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Useless Nuggets of Information

1) I hate my room now...it's in a huge mountain of a mess. There are Christmas cards, scores, MDs, CDs, chocs, waterbottles scattered all over. And I have weeks of student grading to catch-up on. n basically, I can't be bothered to tidy it up.

2) I desperately feel like playing pool....and "Hungry Hungry Hippo".HA! Mindless violence.

3) I wish I had more money to buy everyone Christmas pressies!:)

4) I do not like pple who sugarcoat/make empty talk. If you say you love me, you will do what you promise. :p

5) I realize that I love receiving and giving hugs. haha! Gives me the WAFFs!! (Warm And Fuzzy Feelings)

Yes....in case you're wondering, Moomoo is going slightly loony tonite.

1 comment:

hold up the sky said...

hey babe, you are welcomed to my pool table anytime.