Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas@Esplanade

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hi folks, as you know I'm involved in a gig this Christmas at the Esplanade. We are calling it "5@play meets Disclosure" as it's a combination of 2 bands (Andrea and Reggie's jazz/funk/R&B band, and my own acoustic pop-rock band). You can expect a mix of Christmas carols, and some pop-rock/ acoustic numbers.

I must say, it's such a blessing and privilege to have this platform on CHRISTMAS!! Praise God!

Do come down and see us if you can make it!! Would really love to spend Christmas with you guys. *winkz* (and let me know if u are coming ya?) Oh yeah,and if you saw my band at the last Esplanade gig, do know that Disclosure is gonna sound way better with the help of 5@play now. haha!

So here are the details:

5@play meets Disclosure:
==========================
25 Dec (Sun)
Outdoor Theatre (Free)
Time: 7.30-8.15pm
8.45-9.30pm
10 -10.30pm

Each set will probably be slightly different....so I'll update when I get more details.

Andrea: I SO enjoyed singing "If you didn't love me" with you playing so beautifully and sensitively on the keys!! Wow, I really FELT it...was trying to hold bk the tears. You're superb!! :)
It's such a waste my MD player went nuts and erased ALL my recordings from tonite's rehearsals. Arghh!!

Here are more pics from tdy's rehearsal. Aside from the horrid MD player going nuts incident....I must say I had such a fun time! The joking around, dancing, super 'kena' music moments etc. The music making was a much needed avenue of release for me...it was all gd, despite occasionally getting spit on by Mr Kelvin Yee. Tsk tsk! haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Sngs Alumni said...

I just wanted to note that it's super funny (to me, at least) that you're singing stuff by George Michael (Freedom'90) and buying Sheryl Crow albums "just cos (you) like the title of the album".

The smell of vindication...

Oh, and your birthday present is expired liao, it has been turned into a pumpkin. Aveda Kedavra! (or substitute a bastardized Latin phrase for "turn into a pumpkin".)