Thursday, January 19, 2006

Like.....totally!

I have a nagging suspicion that I'm getting 'blonder' each day. (I don't mean literally....although yes, my reddish/brown highlights are fading to my previous shade of blonde again)

Everytime my students make a positive comment/ remark...I'll reply with a 'COOL!'.
Eg.
"Michelle, I can hit my high notes with more ease now. Thanks!"
"COOL!!" *smilez*

"Michelle, my friend XX cldn't mk it for class tdy, but he'll do a make-up on Sat."
"Yup, that's COOL!!"

"Mich, thanks for your help! So we'll see you next wk and let you know how the song item went."
"Yeah that'll be COOL!!"

I tend to do this only with the younger students though. Nonetheless...I still got a rather amused smile from one of them. haha!

Well.....but thank gdness i'm not punctuating my sentences with "That's HOT!"....at least not yet. HAHA! :p

2 comments:

Sngs Alumni said...

Eh, must say in a slurred voice okay... like, "That's haaawt."

Ooh! I know! You could go all Brit-ish and say "that's wicked!" or "blimey!" or "hugh grant!"

Erm... ahem. Stiff upper lip and wot-not.

es said...

No, actually I think u look nicest when u say "wah sia!"