Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Grandma

My Grandma is so cute lah....she's been getting lazy at making her CNY goodies this yr. So to save time and effort, she's been making everything GIANT size. Eg. GIANT pineapple tarts/ almond cookies etc. You eat one, you will be full liao.

I've never seen such a huge pineapple tart in my life. She made me try one before dinner...and I was stuffed after tt. haha!

Then after that pre-dinner appetizer...we went to the newly opened hawker centre at Hougang for dinner. She was so excited, gave me a 'tour' round the new hawker centre.heh! Then, she ordered two plates of satay beehoon (one for herself, one for my grandfather), PLUS ONE PLATE OF FISH AND CHIPS, which they both shared. Warrau! Was amazed tt old pple can eat so much, when I had trouble finishing my single plate of fish and chips.....and she still asked me "Girl, u want Chwee Kueh?"

Now she's all hyped abt cooking lunch for my BMI colleagues, who are coming over to my place during CNY for mahjong. She intends to make her fried bee hoon, Kueh Pie Tee, curry chicken.

I love my grandma. :)Hee!

No comments: