Saturday, January 14, 2006

What's going on

1) Went Timbre last night with my band, Disclosure.
"The Ngak Band" was really ROCKIN' DOWN THE HOUSE!!!! (They play on Fri nites) Brilliant man! All of us were singing along and head-banging away. HA!

2) This is the 1st week of a new term at BMI. It generally went pretty well. I'm really enjoying teaching a lot more this term. Probably cos of the rest i got from the term break, and cos of the fewer classes this term. I feel like I can give more to each student, which is cool!

It was also heart-warming to see ALL the BMI folks again, after our 2 wk term break. :) In fact, on Mon nite....we all hung ard after classes ended just to chat and be ard each other. I suspect we are kinda hooked onto each other. haha! It honestly feels very weird when I don't get to see them everyday...so we resort to calling/ smsing just to find out each other is doing. It is still happening now! So sweet lah. Can't live without each other.

On tues, we all had a common dinner break (has never happened before!)...and sweet, brilliant Pam, ordered a party platter of Sushi for dinner. We all shared a meal, gathered ard a tble with our chopsticks....felt very cozy, like Reunion dinner! It was most fun too, seeing everyone overdose on the wasabi and choking/ tearing after tt. Too bad our dear Aaron wasn't ard...we were joking that he wld hv challenged Danny to a wasabi-eating competition. haha!

3) I bought my tix to the Corrinne May concert on 12 Feb, at UCC. $50 seats. Yeah, I was super kiasu. Bought it on the first day of ticket sales, as soon as Corrinne May sent out her newsletter to notify us. REALLY looking fwd to it!:)

No comments: