Saturday, September 09, 2006

"Let's Forget About It"-Lisa Loeb


"The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love"

"I was quiet, and I was tired. and I wanted you to bring me up
I wanted you to make it stop, yeah I wanted you to bring me up.
So I was wrong and you were right.
Bring me home.. "

Lisa Loeb...she strikes me as this quirky, urban troubadour. It's easy to lose yourself in her songs, cos they're very relatable and cathartic. Her observations on life, love, and relationships are refreshing too, and she's really brilliant with her fluid, storytelling song-writing style.

I've uploaded some lesser known acoustic songs from John Mayer's old album "Room For Squares" too. Can't wait for his new album to come out!

http://jazzymoo.multiply.com/music

No comments: