Friday, September 29, 2006

Please Pray...

"The reason why we pray is simply that we cannot help praying"-William James

My grandfather has been hospitalized. Last year he was hospitalized too, for a minor stroke which affected his motor and speech abilities. He's more or less recovered since then...but last week he fell down the stairs. It seemed alright for a while, but recently his knee started to get really painful and swollen. The docs have him under observation now, they're still trying to find out what is wrong.

I'm worried for him...and I'm just really emotionally (and physically) drained out. Not from just this incident alone...but from everything that's happened this year....feels like I'm being pushed to the edge. I really don't think I can bear much more crap. It's a very critical time at work too....new term, training up a new coach, planning new syllabus, newly extended working hours etc. I've never felt so tired in my life.

So yeah, please keep me and my family in prayer. Much appreciated!

No comments: