Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Birthday Wish List

It's that time of the year again!!! Yeah, me birthday on the 25th of Nov. Teehee!
I've already received some early birthday gifts...thanks to Andrea and Berno! THANKS AGAIN!! Luv your pressies. :)

Some of you are starting to ask me what I would like. So here goes....
(pls try to inform me which item you are getting....because aside from the vouchers, I have no wish in receiving multiple items of the same gift. Thanks!!)

1) Espirit or Tangs Voucher (this is what I need the most now)
2) Blusher or Lip gloss (preferred brands- Stila/ Bobbi Brown/ M.A.C)
3) A nice edition of the novel "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott. (my current version is dusty and torn, and lost. Somehow, I appreciate all these classics more, when I'm older)
4) "The Little Mermaid" CD soundtrack
(don't get the dvd, Bernice got that for me already! The sweet dear!!)
5) Nice, dangly earrings
6) Chris Botti CD (pls check with me for the latest update of the albums i'm missing from my collection)


and if you really love me...
7) Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse. HA! :p

2 comments:

hold up the sky said...

i'll get the mac lipgloss. :)

Michelle-Lea said...

thanks sweetie! Surprise me with a nice shade. :) Don't get 'Lust' or 'Love-child' though. I have tried those shades already.