Thursday, November 23, 2006

I've been Punk'd

Yeah, those are COWS pasted on my work computer. I've been majorly PUNK'D these few days by the legendary pranksters at BMI as they 'celebrated' my birthday. haha! It all started on Tues, when I found my cubicle plastered with pieces of paper that read 'you' in various languages (English, Mandarin, French, German). I knew then, it was going to be an on-going 'series' (I was one of the planners of the huge Jasmine bday prank remember?).

On Weds, the next word appeared- 'are'. Later in the afternoon, the cows popped up too after I came out from a meeting. Today, the final word appeared- 'wanted'. Nobody in the office would admit to it of course. These are the pics....but mind you, these show you the tidied-up version of my cubicle. I had to throw most of them away, in order to have some decent space to work. haha!


They even relocated all my stuffed animals from the basket, and placed this notice in the basket with shreds of paper:

It says "Your decomposed animals- We've found a better place for them"

They relocated them to the top of my cupboard, propped them up with a 'Praise the Lord' sign which was a gift from students, AND added articial plants around them as decoration.

Pretty well-done I must say.....all that effort that went into it. haha! My cubicle is starting to look like a zoo.....I was joking with them that I should charge them $1 admission fee, each time they came round to 'visit' me.

There were a few other minor pranks/strange behaviour as well during the last few days:
- Danny kept asking me if I would like a drink
- Coaches kept peering into my classroom during lessons, to distract me with huge toothy grins
- Danny, Wilson and Daniel Wilson, the guitar coaches performed 2 songs for me impromptu. The first one was "Twinkle, twinkle little star" in an Indian accent with percussions (table) and a dance. The second one was "My girl"...but they changed the 'my girl' in the chorus to 'Michelle'. If only we had recorded that. Really entertaining! haha!

The final one, before the big bday supper/taboo game was this:
I came out from my last class of the day to find these posters with my distorted face plastered all over the office. Courtesy of Danny.

What can I say? I saw it coming....after all the pranks I had masterminded. But it really made work more fun, and certainly cheered me up. A fantastic effort guys!!!! Thanks for everything, the songs, the pranks, the love etc. Somemore got german and french leh....not bad not bad. heh! I think we all had great fun. :)

No comments: