Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sarah McLachlan- "Wintersong"


Sarah McLachlan is one of my favourite singers...and I've uploaded some tracks are from her newly released Christmas album "Wintersong" on to my multiply site.
http://jazzymoo.multiply.com/music

It's one of the BEST Christmas albums I've heard....so many are filled with unimaginative, cliche interpretations...but Sarah's is truly unique and filled with a certain artistic flair.

Her voice is stunning as usual....her wistful, ethereal vocals add a special magic to these Christmas songs

1) Wintersong- original composition by Sarah McLachlan
2) River- a cover of Joni Mitchell's classic
3) Christmas Time is here- featuring Diana Krall with her exquisite piano playing.
4) I'll be home for Christmas- nice jazzy solo bit in the middle with a muted trumpet

No comments: