Saturday, May 19, 2007

Prata and star jumps

I've always been a bit jittery about crossing roads. My classmates from PL and AJC would know for sure, cos I used to hold their hands and/or scream "we're gonna die" each time we crossed the road. I think I've gotten better now that I'm older....it's been reduced to just soft panicky squeaks now.

Still, last night seemed like a flashback to JC days. I was hanging out with May and Rie as usual...it's part of our Fri nite routine. We were crossing the road to get to the Prata House at Thomson Road (which I'm so missing btw). So yeah, the panicky squeaks came out again....n then this exchange took place.

May: "I'm NOT holding your hand."
Mich: *frowns*
May: "I'm going to do star jumps on the road! Teehee!"
Mich: *glares* "Why do you have to be so annoying???"

What the crap right? I mean of all things.... STAR JUMPS?!?!? But yeah she's right...it's the most obnoxious thing to do in that situation.

1 comment:

Sngs Alumni said...

STAR JUMPS ROXXX!