Thursday, May 31, 2007

Walk with me

It's interesting....the way God speaks to me sometimes.
This probably won't make any sense to you....but I really appreciate how He sends me all these little 'winks' and signposts.

I was rushing to work one day, and it was raining cats and dogs.
At my void deck, I spied a single piece of jigsaw puzzle.
"Hmm....yes God, I get it."

A day later, I was having a family lunch at the Hyatt hotel,
when they started to play Corrinne May's "Stay on the road".
That was really weird because it the one and only Corrinne May song they played,
it was sandwiched in between a couple of cheena pop songs. Bizarre.

A few nights later, I decided to take one of my walks home....
I gazed up at the sky and to my child-like delight,
saw the canvas of night painted with a host of dazzling stars and dinosaur shaped clouds!
I laughed out loud and thanked God for little blessings. :)

No comments: