Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Spaces Between Heartbeats and Breaths....

"My songs are like intimate conversations between dear friends, and they reflect the fears, hopes, joys and ideals that we hold dearly in our hearts. I'd like to think that my songs are like tears or smiles that tip-toe in the spaces between heartbeats and in between breaths." - Corrinne May

What a beautiful description coming from Corrinne right?? *swoon* I'm so in love....(Erm, if one could ever be in love with another girl without being lesbian. haha!)

Anyway, Corrinne May is coming back for a concert on the 3rd August, Friday!!!!!!
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: NUS UCC Concert hall
Tix: $49, $39. On Sale in June via Sistic. (grab your tix on the first day of sale pls....based on past experience, they sell out SUPER FAST.)

I'm so excited about hearing her again!! I'm sure this time round, she'll feature a lot more songs from her new album, "Beautiful Seed". And from the sneak previews we've had from earlier concerts, I'm sure it's gonna be absolutely beautiful. :) Mich is soooo pumped right now.
Good thing Marcus was in the office just now to share the crazy excitement with me! haha! Yes, we are such die-hard fans....we will go for every single Corrinne May concert, and buy every single album, and we even sang her songs together in my vocal studio . haha!

p/s: Steph..I'm so sorry you can't be here to join us!

3 comments:

oatsandapples said...

MICH YOU HAVE TO BUY THE NEW CD AND SEND IT TO ME ... OR TAPE THE CONCERT PLEEEAASEEEE.....

Michelle-Lea said...

I dunno if I can tape the concert, but I'll try.:) I'll definitely buy a copy of the new CD and send it to you lah! haha!

oatsandapples said...

I LOVE YOU MICH !!!!!!!!!!!!! *BIG WET SLOBBERY KISS*