Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hello there baby!

I just came home from Thomson Medical Centre after visiting Dehui and Joanne, and the brand new addition to their family!!! Their little bundle of joy just stole our hearts the moment we laid eyes on him....he's so handsome with his stylo hair and pouty lips! haha! He hasn't been named yet though. I must say, I'm just soooo happy for Dehui, who's been a close brother for so many years. It's the start of an exciting journey for him and Joanne...:)

Dehui, the proud father...it was such a moving sight

Like father like son....

A close-up of the handsome boy! He's really so sweet-natured too.

Me cradling the wee little baby in my arms....I sang Queen's "We are the champions" to him. haha! I'm sure he's gonna grow up to be a cool rocker like his Daddy. It was so amazing to carry him and actually hear him make cute little noises, and make little kicks as he was dreaming.

Check out those pouty Steve Tyler lips!

No comments: