Friday, July 06, 2007

You hold my every moment....

"But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord;
I say, 'You are my God.'
My times are in Your hand;"- Psalm 31:14-15

I just find that so comforting to hear...."My times are in Your hand."
So often, we grapple with frustration or stress because we don't know what lies ahead.....
but truly God knows all that is in our fragile hearts....and He will provide when He calls us out.

I'm praying for those of you who have shared with me your prayer needs. :)
Let's walk in trust together....

"Healer" (by Planetshakers)
=======================
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging sea
You walk with me through fire
Heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
Jesus
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hand

No comments: