Saturday, August 25, 2007

Berno's Birthday!!

I know...I've not posted for a week...and yes, I've been busy and dealing with life stuff. Anyway, this is a belated post on Berno's Birthday last Mon! Check out what we did to her cubicle!!!! Jasmine actually returned to the office on Sun, and spent 2 hrs wrapping everything up in newspper....Berno's waterbottle, phone, stationary, files etc. After the deed was done, Jasmine sent an mms to us with a pic of the cubicle, and a message saying "Mission accomplished!" It was really hilarious seeing it on my phone on Sun.

I took my unsuspecting yellow fwen for a birthday lunch at Raffles City...and upon our return to the office, this was the scene that greeted her. I think this is the most elaborate prank we've ever pulled. haha! But we also gave her sweet gifts like flowers and egg tarts etc.


And under my instructions...Jasmine spared the soft toys. haha!

We had to help Berno clear up the mess, so that she could work again. The silly girl almost didn't want to tear it off...cos Jasmine had put in so much effort wrapping everything up. Anyway, that's Abi stomping on the pile of newspper in the trash bag...it was getting really full.


Dorcas baked Jap Pizza as Berno's 'cake'. (Berno likes bread u see)

Me and my yellow fwen! Yes, I wore yellow for her special day!

With Abi joining us in the shot....

3 comments:

extravaganza said...

ah choy! the prank was so hilarious. phew my bday is in the hols. hahah! WHEEE!

you need to add more places to your "the 3rd place" links. places like SWITZERLAND!!! ahhh i miss europe! :(

Michelle-Lea said...

Switzerland? Siao! You think Ah Choy earn so much ah? haha! If I can fly to Sydney I'd be happy enuff.

yUNnIe mOoMoOz said...

i wasn't there to see.. =[