Saturday, August 18, 2007

"In the arms of the One unseen..."

A song that's been very comforting to me of late.....
I love how Joel Houston has matured in his songwriting.
Never let me go (by Joel Houston)
==============================
In the shadows my spirit weak
Love broke through the darkness
And lifted me
And I know You'll never let me go

In the storm In the raging sea
Love conquered the fear
And delivered me
And I know You'll never let me go


Chorus:
Oh love in the shadows
Be the light who leads me on
Your love I will follow
Be my guide
Your will be done oh Lord
Oh love I surrender
Now forever I'll belong
In the love of the Father
You are faithful You are strong

In the arms of the One unseen
Love carried the cross
That was meant for me
And I know You'll never let me go


No comments: