Sunday, August 12, 2007

Penguin's Birthday Celebration!

Marcus & Pammy@Brewerkz

The BMI folks had a little belated birthday celebration cum farewell for Pammy on Friday. We trooped down to Ikea, Alexandra for dinner first (because the Penguin wanted to eat meatballs, and we don't contest the choice of the birthday gal). Poor Abi arrived early, and had to chope seats for 7 of us. She kept hurrying me cos she didn't want to appear like a jerk to the people who kept asking if the other seats were taken. haha! Well done my Ah Tui! :)

Marcus was the last to arrive....and you can sure tell he's a hardcore Corrinne May fan from his sms:
"Hey, I'll be late. But I'm on my way, I'm on my way, don't give up on me, I'm on my way! Help me reserve a Beautiful 'Seat'. Do they sell '5 loaves and 2 fishes'? If not, i'm 'leaving'.. I'll be there in less than '33' min. :)"
haha! That was quite a good one eh?

After dinner, we made our way to Brewerkz cos the Penguin wanted beer and Marcus has never been there before! *gasp* We ordered a 'Tower' of Pilsner beer...as you can see from the pic above. :) That is always huge fun! haha!

I can't believe Marcus made me RUN for the last MRT at Clarke Quay after all that beer....I was feeling woozy leh mind you. It was super stressful lah...we had to run down many flights of stairs to reach the mrt station. But we made it! And we caught the last LRT too.....but Michelle, who's perpetually disoriented in Sengkang got lost while walking home from the LRT station. I can almost hear May/Rie laughing out loud.

No comments: