Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright"

When Nick Vuijicic spoke at Riverlife Church a couple of weeks ago...he made this observation which I've been reflecting over- Deep inside each of us is the universal human need for love, unfailing love.....and to know that everything's gonna be ok.

It's not exactly a significantly new revelation....but the more you think about it, the more you observe people...the more it rings true.

Of late...I feel like I've been walking this line of tension....between what I know to be true of God's character & His promises, and what I feel in my feeble heart. That battle between what I wanna do, and what I can actually muster up in that moment. And I get so frustrated and annoyed with myself.

O Lord, please let me experience You as my Prince of Peace in full reality.
I'm letting it go...

No comments: