Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Ways Of Journeying

Some people make the world a better place just by breathing in it. :)

"With a single life
I will not learn enough.

With the light of other lives,
many lives will live in my song." – Pablo Neruda

"I've always found it a blessing that stars shine
their brightest in the darkest nights.
And so it is, with our lives, oftentimes,
the darkest moments, the moments of despair,
the moments of feeling lost and confused,
can often be moments of grace, moments of intense
illumination where we re-discover ourselves, our goals,
our inspirations and the purpose for which we truly live."- Corrinne May

"If I could change the world,
I would be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world."- Eric Clapton

No comments: