Saturday, December 01, 2007

Exceeding Joy

"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or
guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us
around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within
us." - Ephesians 3:20 (The Message Bible)

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."- Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV)

This is the song and bible verse of the season for me....
Lord, remind me daily that You are a God of abundance.
Teach me to walk in Your freedom.
My times are in your hands (Psalm 31:15)
I'm here, laying it all down...
I'm embracing the power of the cross.


Exceeding Joy (by Miriam Webster)
===============================
I have found exceeding joy,
Jesus answered when I called
this Name that has saved me,
pure love that embraced me.

Mercy, grace, eternal life.
Bought from darkness to His light.
While lost in my sin, He
raised me and made me live.

Chorus:
My soul magnifies the Lord,
my heart joys in God my Saviour,
for He lifts the lowly,
He's done great things for me.
I will sing, praising evermore,
He is mighty and Holy is His Name.

I will lift my head up high,
praising Jesus through each trial.
Though I have not seen Him,
I love Him completely.

No comments: