Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boppin' around

I love my fwens and the crazy, random things they say. :) I had an emotionally draining day...but these folks make it all better by making me laugh.

Glenn & I talking about how much we love blueberries, and how he accidentally dropped blueberries from his cup of frozen yoghurt (and apparently when blueberries drop, they make a *BOP* sound).
===================================================================
Mich: Wow...you're my blueberry fwen!
Glenn: I'm your STRIPED, blueberry fwen! [cos Glenn has plenty many striped shirts in his wardrobe]
Mich: I never had a blueberry fwen.
Glenn: You should be disturbed if you did.
Mich: So instead of Strawberry Shortcake....you're like...BLUEBERRY BOPPINS!
Glenn: .......

Erica & Abi at my table, playing keys. Erica tries to teach Abi how to play some syncopated, funk rhythms:
===================================================================
Erica: *in musician speak* So its...UGH ugh UGH ugh UGH ugh..and then ugh UGH ugh UGH ugh UGH etc.
[the accents are on the UGH]
Abi: huh?? *lost* Why must ugh?
Erica: *earnestly* Sometimes you must UGH to know?
Abi and I: *look at each other before bursting out in laughter*

During service in church....Pastor Vincent is preaching about the importance of observing the Sabbath:
===================================================================
Muffin Boy: Does Mumble keep the Sabbath? You should give him Sun off you know.
Mich: WHAT?!?!? But he doesn't do anything!
Muffin Boy: But he's always in the office.
Mich: So I should bring him and his furry frens to church?
Muffin Boy: Yes exactly! Mumble keeps the Sabbath. :)

Randomly over sms:
===================
Abi: "Still a friend of mine, oh, still a friend of mine!!" [it's an Incognito song which Erica was trying to teach Abi how to play on keys]

Randomly over msn:
===================
Muffin Boy: "Live High" [lyrics from a Jason Mraz song]
Mich: *continues* "Live Mighty"
Muffin Boy: "Live Righteously!"
Mich: *simultaneously* "Live Righteously!"
Muffin Boy: Ba ba ba La pa pa
Mich: !?!? hahaha!

No comments: