Friday, April 18, 2008

Restful

It's been quite a while, since I've had a whole day to myself to spend as I please (ie. michelle does nothing). :) So I woke up luxuriously late.....then made my way down to the gym for a good work out. Endorphins rock!

After gym, Abi and I jammed to Brooke Fraser's "You'll Come"...that was so fun! Then Pammy and I had a little debate over the cuteness of Brit worship leader Tim Hughes aka Dimples, while munching on popcorn. haha! Frivalous I know. :p I played a bit of keyboards while waiting for Abi and Jo to finish work. It was quite funny to have a background chorus (ie. Abi and Pammy) humming along spontaneously while I played the piano-based intro of "God of this City." The chord progression Bm7_A_G2 never sounded better. haha! Yeah, we are geeks at play. After that, we went to Cedele, Wheelock Place for dinner. Jo had some yummy Alfredo mushroom & bacon pasta....while Abi n I shared a chicken salad with honey mustard dressing, and blueberry pancakes with ice-cream!

Now, I'm lazing around at home...listening to Jason Mraz's fantabulous new single, "Live High." and singing along to the chorus.
"Live high
Live mighty
Live righteously
Takin it easy"
What a wonderful message!! :) I can't wait for his new album to be released on May 13th. :)

Okie...I'm off to watch Bones Season 2 now. And perhaps catch up on my reading, and songwriting later. This feels soooo good and restful. :) *happiness*

No comments: