Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mumble's 3rd Birthday!!

It's that special time of the year again, 10 April...Mumble's birthday!! haha! He turns 3 this year. I don't know how many of you remember the madness that exploded in the BMI office last year during Mumble's 2nd birthday celebration.....but it seems to have grown to bigger proportions this year.

It started at 8.30am in the morning....I was awoken by a sms from Jason who sent his bday wishes to Mumble. It really tickled me that he actually remembered! haha! But thank you Bassist Boy for continuing the tradition (he wished Mumble last year too).....you are a true fwen of Mumble! :) Next....check out the scene that greeted me when I reached the office.

Berno, Mumble's bestest fwen I reckon, actually came earlier to set up his elaborate party! With Abi's help, she gleefully put up his birthday card, pressie, birthday banner stating "I AM THREE YEARS OLD TODAY! Happy Birthday to me!"...and even made little pink party hats for Mumble and his soft toy fwens. I laughed so hard at that scene I tell you.

A close-up of Mumble's bday pressie- Pepperidge Farm goldfish biscuits, and his hand-made birthday card. The pic on the card is a goldfish in its bowl, and the line below says "WHEN WHAT YOU DESIRE SEEMS BEYOND YOUR REACH.." Berno is hilarious...haha!

The rest of the party. Actually, we commented that they look a bit like Ku Klux Klan here, except in the wrong colour. haha! The boss and a new colleague walked by my cubicle, and got a bit startled. heh!

Everyone wanted to take photos with the bday boy! That's Abi...who wore her Threadless penguin/polar bear t-shirt specially for Mumble.

It's a really cute t-shirt...the penguins and polar bears are hanging out together...at a 'swimming pool', which is actually an ice-cube tray if you look carefully.

Thanks everyone for celebrating Mumble's bday! haha! It sure was a lot of fun, and I think you've made him one happy little boy today. Berno has declared it "Mumble Birthday Week"....so he's still accepting presents. haha!

No comments: