Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lifehouse on VH1 Acoustic

I'm counting down to the Lifehouse concert this Sat!! :) I'm totally amused at how all my fellow groupies are diligently doing their "homework" by listening to Lifehouse's music, so that we can sing along this Sat. haha! Anyway, in the name of "homework," you guys have to check out the following videos. Amazing stuff! And the rest of you...well, just enjoy the music yeah? :)


One of my fav songs by Lifehouse, "Broken." I get chills whenever I hear Jason Wade's emotive vocals. A totally riveting and moving performance this one.


"Whatever it takes". Notice how the bass player,Bryce Soderberg, is the one doing back-up vocals instead of the other guitarist, Ben Carey? Not easy leh! Sing and play bass!

I can't believe I'm going to watch Lifehouse live!!!! *excited*

No comments: