Sunday, October 12, 2008

"With Hearts As One"


"Hosanna" from the I Heart Revolution DVD. Brooke Fraser & Martin Smith (from Delirious) share the heartbeat behind a world-wide movement that seeks to marry worship, evangelism and justice. And I say that because the I Heart Revolution is really part of something bigger that God is stirring around the world. It is really heartening to see our generation desiring to play a bigger part in social justice, in making an invisible God visible to the world.



A pretty touching video that shows Joel Houston leading worship with "From the Inside Out." It seamlessly cuts to different countries and different languages (English and Spanish). I was reduced to a royal mess again while I watched it...not just cos I love Joel so much, but cos it reminded me that we're not so different after all, and that everybody needs God.

No comments: