Thursday, October 02, 2008

Yummy Scents!

Look at what I stumbled upon at Watson's- Organic's Vanilla Silk Shampoo & Conditioner!! The last time I was this delighted over toiletries was when I found Creme Brulee shower cream in Sydney! (ok, they both have a similar vanilla-ish scent which I have a weakness for!) I think it's new and already quite popular, cos they had very few bottles left on the shelf.

I really wasn't intending to buy it cos it was a tad pricey, but when I took a whiff of it, I was sold. It's just so yummy! :) Now I keep smelling my hair. haha! However, it does leave one a little hungry (for cookies n ice-cream etc). Avoid it if you're fasting/on a diet. :p

5 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

Wah...I must try! :)

Michelle-Lea said...

hee! you should if you like the scent of vanilla! :) They also hv Mango and erm...green tea (quite boring).

Andrea Khoo said...

nah... those aren't as exotic as vanilla ;)

sigh said...

you bathe in food...

Michelle-Lea said...

HEY! Remember that time I used the Creme Brulee shower cream in Sydney...and you gals didn't realize, n asked "Ooh, what's that nice smell?"