Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day @BMI

It was a glorious day of mischief at the office. Andrea, Bernice and I plotted a prank against Aaron over MSN(our naughty boy who barricaded Danny's cubicle with C.S.I tape on Mon nite). What we didn't expect was how the prank would snowball and spin out of ctrl, as the other coaches caught on and wanted a bit of the action too. hahaha!

Bel and I were pleasantly surprised by everyone's enthusiasm....looks like that little kid in us is still very much alive! :) It turned out to be one of the most fun day at work, I must say. (Pammy and Andrea, wish you were there to witness for yourselves)

Here are some pics of our grand day! It's really funny to see how Aaron's locker gets more and more absurd.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Original state of Aaron's plastered locker. The official 'renovation notice' was pasted by Bernice, who came into the office at 9am.
However, Bel and I decided that the locker wasn't messy enuff, and proceeded to paste loads of masking tape on it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Aaron arrives in the office and discovers that he's been punk'd. A big "wah lau....too much lah! Danny, is it you???" holler is heard. Danny protests and claims innocence.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Aaron realizes that it's April Fool's day and finds out the identity of the pranksters after reading the note. (B.M.A Pte Ltd standing for "Berno, Michelle, Andrea". Bernice came up with it, cos it's very similar sounding to BMI. or Cld be "Believer Music Avengers". haha!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
A sleepy Aaron with some chocs that came with the note, to make-up for the mess we made. Heh! No love lost lah....he was pretty sporting, and even said 'thank you!' for the little joke. I thought he was gonna tear everything off...but apparently he likes it so much, he wants to leave it there. haha!

Danny continues to give me funny looks after that. It makes me feel guilty, and I finally blurt out, "why you look at me lke dat??". He wags his finger at me sternly, "Naughty....I like. hahaha!"

Image hosting by Photobucket
Obviously, tt isn't the end of the tale. When the other coaches saw Aaron's locker, they joined in on the mischief, while Aaron was bz in class. Check out the classic pig's head, "Owe $$$ Pay $$$" threat written by Daniel Wilson, Miriam and Dorcas. Together they formed 'DMD Loansharks'. Fierce sia?

Image hosting by Photobucket
Danny couldn't resist pasting his own 'disclaimer' post-it: "it's not me!" But Bel scribbled across with her own 'yeah'. haha!

Image hosting by Photobucket
the FINAL item pasted on Aaron's locker. Daniel Wilson was the mastermind behind this notice. We're terrible aren't we? Posing as the boss. Check out the totally ironic sign off, 'Cheers'!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Final state of Aaron's 'vandalized' locker. He had to remove the sensitive 'you're fired' notice, in case we get into trouble with the 'authorities'. haha!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well obviously, I knew that I wasn't gonna get away with all that so easily. I got punk'd too while I was away in class...but I guess I had it coming. haha! Aaron got his payback by kidnapping my entire basket of precious stuffed toys, and getting the recep gals to hide it. I hunted high and low for them....but the gals only gave them bk to me after class. They placed the basket on the front desk, with the notice 'for sale at $0.20 each.

BUT, the bigger prank was how Aaron stuffed loads of shredded pper into my locker and my bag....with the help of other colleagues too lah. I even have the freaking video of their 'crime'in my phone. It's quite brilliant I must say. This Bernice ah...even had the cheek to say "let's take a photo of us in action with her phone camera!". My my...she's not as innocent as she looks that gal. haha!

All in all, it was SUCH a fun day....I'm so glad to have the fellowship of my BMI family. YOU GUYS (PRANKSTERS/GANGSTERS) ROCK MY WORLD!!!! :)

1 comment:

Andrea Khoo said...

Hey! Looks like you all had lots of fun "tekan-ing" Aaron...

So proud of all you pranksters ;)