Sunday, April 30, 2006

Chick Flicks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was out with my gfs from PL on Sat. Had such a lovely day...went to an Italian restaurant at Labrador Park, and then had drinks and desert at 'Altivo' at Mt Faber. On the way home, I discovered my fren had the "One Fine Day" soundtrack in her car (i was searching for it!). Then the torrent of chick flick gushing started.

"OMG!, So sweet can die rite?"
"George Clooney is so hot lah!"
"Do u remember the part when they were running in the rain, and he carried her over a puddle! OMG OMG!!" etc etc
"Do u remember the part when he appears at her doorstep at nite, with the goldfish??"
"i always play the dvd when it's raining outside!! haha!"

My crazy fren has watched "One Fine Day" so many times, that she can tell me when each song from the soundtrack appears on the film! Beat that! (well, i guess i can do that for "You've got mail"). haha! i was very amused and happy...cos we had such a fun time swooning, sighing,and gushing COLLECTIVELY in the car. At one point...we really weren't making much sense....blame it on the emo music (esp the tracks 'One Fine Day' and 'What a difference a day made')

"OMG!! The sky...look at it...it's so....DARK! n BEAUTIFUL!" (soppy woppy wailing ensues)
I know...the guys just don't get it, they'll never understand this emo shit. haha!

Anyway, I've posted up these "One Fine Day" songs on my multiply website. Along with LOADS OF new stuff from Damien Rice,and Chris Botti. Some songs from the "Serendipity" soundtrack will be posted soon too. (i don't really fancy the movie, but the soundtrack is quite nice.:))Time to get all soppy woppy!! Heh!

http://jazzymoo.multiply.com/music


=========================================================================================

One Fine Day
==============
One fine day, you´ll look at me
And you will know our love was, meant to be
One fine day, you´re gonna want me for your girl

The arms I long for, will open wide
And you´ll be proud to have me, right by your side
One fine day, you´re gonna want me for your girl

Though I know you´re the kind of boy
Who only wants to run around
I´ll keep waiting, and, someday darling
You´ll come to me when you want to settle down

One fine day, we´ll meet once more
And then you´ll want the love you threw away before
One fine day, you´re gonna want me for your girl

One fine day, you´re gonna want me for your girl


What A Difference A Day Made
===============================
What a difference a day made
Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

My yesterday was blue, dear
Today I'm part of you, dear
My lonely nights are through, dear
Since you said you were mine

What a difference a day makes
There's a rainbow before me
Skies above can't be stormy
Since that moment of bliss, that thrilling kiss

It's heaven when you find romance on your menu
What a difference a day made
And the difference is you

1 comment:

hold up the sky said...

you know who i really love in one fine day? The little boy...
he's so darn cute.