Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Hello, hello...HOLA!"

Yesterday, I was chatting with 2 friends over msn (shall just call them E and G). They know that I'm kinda going through a rough patch, and they suggested that I try smoking pot to help me relax!! LOL!!! I can't believe them! Really cracked me up.

E is studying in Australia...so its available there you see (sorry E, thanks for the offer, but i'm NOT marrying you. You DO have a gf afterall.) Then, G gently reminded me that it's illegal in S'pore....and that i'd probably hate it anyway, cos I don't enjoy smoking (i'm still stifling giggles here) Guys, thanks for making me laugh!

Then while talking to Pammy just now, she sent me this URL for some ice-cream that she's currently obsessed with. She's got 4 tubs (tiramisu, creme brulee, vanilla, caramel pear) in her fridge right now. She can be so random, but I so love her for that quirk. hehe!

Andrea and I were gushing over how much we are enjoying U2....how infectious the guit riff is for "Vertigo". We were joking abt hollering "Hello hello, HOLA!!!" to Bernice who was teaching her class or something. Farneee! And so this is for you Andrea. haha! HOLA!!!!!!!!!

Vertigo (U2)
==========
Chorus:

Hello, Hello
Hola! [Spanish for Hello]
I'm at a place called vertigo (¿Dónde está?) [Where is it?]
It's everything I wish I didn't know
Except you give me something I can feel
Feel

3 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

Hola moomoo!

Yeah...that conversation we had over msn really made me LOL :)

Cheers fellow U2 fan...

precious said...

I wanna go to the U2 concert in November!!!!!!!!!
And im soooooo fat nowwwww

Michelle-Lea said...

my sweet love, stop eating so many tubs of sinful ice-cream then. haha! *poke poke...spongy spongy* :p