Sunday, April 23, 2006

"So Nice"

I wanna shift out of my parents' home,
Find my own place...and maybe get a whole
"Friends" set-up. :) That would be a dream...

I wanna learn Salsa
(i'm serious, who's game?)
Take up French,
Play the Cello,
Go New Zealand for sky-diving, snow-boarding,
white-water rafting....
Own my own cottage in Blue Mts, Sydney
(with a little King Charles Cavalier Spaniel named Luka),
And of course, I wanna learn horse-riding (properly)

I wanna get high from jamming with my band again,
and singing to a live audience,
and hanging out over jugs of beer after a gig.

I wanna rock out with Pammy at the mosh-pit,
for the U2 concert in Sydney (lucky gal!!!)
I wanna visit Sting's villa in Tuscany,
and sip wine with him and Chris Botti (he's so hot lah) on the balcony,
while watching the clouds roll by....
I wanna watch a Kings of Convenience concert in Norway,
amidst hushed stillness and magical, fairy-lights

I wanna explore old libraries and museums in Europe,
Zip around on a little Vespa, A la Audrey Hepburn,
Watch the world go by in some Al Fresco cafe,
Read a good book in some charming, English garden.

I wanna take off....
"So nice...that would be so nice..."

No comments: