Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bizarro

My dear colleague and fwen Bernice (whom I can't live without btw), is very well-known in the office for talking to herself. Her most famous phrase is "Oh Berno!!" Occasionally, she will also refer to herself in 3rd person. eg. "Bernice's head going to explode." And it's a trend that a lot of us have picked up in BMI as well. haha!

However, an incident that occured last night really took the madness to new heights. I must say...it was quite timely too.

10pm@BMI. Danny, Berno and I had just finished our classes.
============================================================
Danny to Berno: You look different today....
Berno: We decided to change my hair-parting!
Danny (looks around....slightly alarmed): Who's WE???
*cue eerie Psycho music*

Mich: *rolling over in laughter* (seriously I was laughing so hard because Berno didn't even realize what she had said. It came out so earnestly)

No comments: