Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"That's Gold!"

I love my students! They're a fantastic, hilarious bunch...they truly make my day. Check out what 2 of them said this week:

G: (after his guitar class, he sits outside my classroom with the rest of his classmates. once my door flings open, he shouts out to them....)
Let's go in and do the singing bit!

haha! gotta love the way he puts it. The 'singing bit'...as opposed to his earlier 'guitar bit'. hehe! I should hang that outside my door as a sign. "Let's go in and do the singing bit!" Brilliant!

Jet: (After class he sings the old 80's McDonald's "Rockin' Hotcakes" TV commercial jingle.)
"If you wake up, to a happy sound...yummy yummy yum, yummy yum yum yum! The rockin' hotcakes are comin' around. Shoobee dah buh doo bah arr rump perr pumm pum! the rockin hotcakes are really neat!"

Check out a video of the actual ad here: http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/141/
Nobody can resist dancing, singing hotcakes man!

No comments: