Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Aly

Aly and I at Andrea's wedding, where she was the flower-girl, and I was the bridesmaid.

This is Alysson. :) She is 8 years old, and my new msn contact. Yeah, she requested to add me on msn which made me so amused. She's actually Eugene's daughter, whom I used to gig with. Aly is the sweetest little girl...very bright (topping her cohort in sch) and talented too (she dances ballet and plays drums). I've thoroughly enjoyed our little conversations over msn. We talked about how we both like doggies...and how when we grow up, we'll both get our own doggies. :)

She cheered me up. And then it was 10.30pm and Aly said "It's time for me to go to bed! :)"
It tickled me as it was a first of sorts, hearing that line over msn.

1 comment:

Andrea Khoo said...

Haha! She added me too :) Have not seen her online yet though...