Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Separation Anxiety

I'm miserable...and having a MAJOR case of separation anxiety/ withdrawal symptoms.
My Berno is on leave to prepare for her wedding this weekend. I will not be seeing her in the office for 3 whole weeks.
I stared at her empty cubicle opposite me today.
Nobody to whine, make weird noises...and randomly shout "HA!" with.
We've smsed each other...and spoke on the phone today.....but it's just not the same. :(

I miss my fweeennn!!! *sniffles*
I don't function well without my Berno. Ehhhhhh!!
(Yes, I know you think I'm being ridiculously childish...but I get very attached to my fwens.)


==================================================================
An msn conversation with evil Jordan:
-------------------------------------------------
*Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says: i miss Bernice
walk this way says: she hasn't been ard?
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says: she's on leave from tdy
walk this way says: hav u entertained the thot that one day God might call her to work somewhere else?
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says: cannot! CANNOT
why are u being evil n saying such things?
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says:
take it back!!!!
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says:
OMG. u're scaring me
walk this way says: it is jus a thot!!
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says: WHY Are u BEING SO MEAN?????
take it bk!!!! my system just suffered a shock
walk this way says:
okok! i take it back. In Jesus' name, it won't happen! AMEN
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says:
gd! u cannot say such bad things.
walk this way says: im sorry! i was jus curious..
**Eowyn** (Separation Anxiety) says:
its not going to happen ok! we're gonna be together forever
walk this way says:
yes yes.. you will! stop freaking out! i'm sorry ok. it was jus a casual qn.. it won't happen ok. God noes ur heart's desires. He noes how impt Bernice is to u..

No comments: