Sunday, June 14, 2009

Acoustikers United Jam

Acoustikers United (Dawnie, Nigel & myself) had their 1st jam cum recording session at my house on Friday. After pizza, they trashed my room (ok only a bit lah! haha!), then we got down to some super fun music making with gorgeous numbers like "Heal Over" (KT Tunstall), "Bless the Broken Road" (Carrie Underwood version), "When you love someone" (Bethany Dillon).

Just before we called it a night, Nigel convinced us to jam one more number....so we launched into The Eagles' "Love will keep us alive." What a magical moment that was....we kinda stumbled into it, but I'm so glad we did it. I think we all felt a big 'click' within our hearts....like we KNEW this number was the Acoustikers United anthem. *goosebumps* I guess its a song that resonates with all of us in this season.

It really was a beautiful night of "creating & relating." So rare to find fwens who are in sync with you like that. All in all, I was inspired & rejuvenated. :) Thanks guys! So after the music-making...we 'cam-whored' until midnight using my Macbook's photobooth. And these were the fantastic results! haha!

I'm imitating Nigel Old Soul's classic singing pose. hehe!


Dawnie's Ah Lian pose! Check it out! hahaha!

Nigel trying to make me look bloated through the glass; Dawnie sipping 'milk'.

The Jason Mraz pose

Click here to view the full album

No comments: