Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Monday Moments

Today was a continuation of yesterday's sporty activities. Darren, Amelia & I crashed a condo at Bedok Reservoir (ok lah, his fren stays there), and spent an entire afternoon splashing around in the pool, watching Darren perform stunts on the slide and having a yummy zhi char lunch beside the pool.

It was interesting to observe the difference between our personality types. Amelia is such a good girl, who abides by the rules. Like when this guy was cleaning out the pool with his tools n pipes, Amelia guai guai steered clear from the area he was cleaning. Darren and I on the other hand, wanted to just swim to that area, and only if the guy scolded us, then we would go away. Don't try don't know right? Haha! No wonder they say its not easy to lead musicians. They just want to test the limits/ break all the rules.

After our late lunch, we headed down to Ikea for more food (lunch wasn't enough for Darren), and fun! If only everyday could be so relaxed. We didn't have no schedule to follow, so we just followed our whims & fancies, and enjoyed each other's company. :)

Darren found a fren at Ikea after we 'deposited' him at the kid's play corner.

Under 'quarantine'? haha!

Ladies having tea

The wee little soft toys that Amelia forced Darren & I to buy at 90 cents each. Darren named his mini alligator, "Michelle Chooi." So annoying right? So in turn, I named my hippo, "Darren Pink"! ha!

They wanted to make my head look like a garden. No my ears aren't really that big...that's Amelia behind me.

We couldn't leave Darren out. Here he is with his cake-hat! Poor Amelia kena cut out of the frame by Darren.

Welcome to Darren's magic show, "Please check to see that the hat is empty."

The magician concentrating hard...

Ta-dahhhh!!! See the rabbit!!

Darren is pleased as punch with his trick. I love this series of photos! haha! Cracks me up.

Amelia and her ginormous TOOF! That's my new fav word. "GINORMOUS!" :)

No comments: