Sunday, June 14, 2009

'Loosed' in London

Reading Abi's latest blog post filled me with an ominous sense of dread & worry. (ref. below)

"i have done it ONCE and AGAIN. i've lost my wallet. this time my damage is far higher than previous time it goes into the hundreds. damn freaking winner. i'm quite upset cos i thought i was over this. i seriously thought so. now i'm living on good graces cos i can't withdraw any money what so ever. cards should be coming in maybe only like on wednesday. sucks."

I've seen her lose her hps before....one of the occasions included our KL trip. She left her hp in the office...and I had to make sure she stayed close by. I'm supposed to go London/Scotland with her in Aug. Righhhttt....I have a feeling she's going to lose a hp/wallet/ticket or worse still....ME. Yes, lose me in the U.K, and I'll get eaten by hounds & horses.

And you know what Abi said in response?? "I will not loose you lah!"
She said LOOSE!! What am I??

No comments: