Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In A Heartbeat

I saw this beautiful pic on Brooke Fraser's blog and it made my heart go "Ahhhhh!!!" Yeah, I'm missing Sydney again. The 'waves' hit me every now and then. Look at that beautiful pool! It's probably Bondi beach where she stays.

Photo credit: Liew Tong Leng

Sydney...the land of Krispy Kremes, Valley Girl, weekend markets, quaint secondhand bkshops on Oxford St, Creme Brulee shower cream (from Cole's), rooftop possums, wild mountain kangaroos and of course....Hillsong church where all good stuff flows. I'd fly back in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

oh i hv a picture of that outdoor pool. took it when i was in sydney :) yes it's bondi beach.

Michelle-Lea said...

But there are other beaches with similar pools also. That's why I wasn't sure. So nice hor?