Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Ang Moh & The Ah Lian

This is how Dawnie makes my day! :)

Mich: I'm going for the Hillsong United workshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :)
(Thanks to the awesomeness of Darren Peh, who got a fren in New Creation Church to get tix for us. And Darren, just for this weekend, Henry Seeley rocks!! haha! Yes indeedy, I think we have both come to an understanding that Joel Houston & Henry Seeley rock.)

Dawnie: Hey I'm so happy for you!!! It's Fluffy time!!! Hey Fluffy u're so fine, u're so fine u blow my mind, Hey Fluffy! *clapclapclapclap* Hey Fluffy! *clapclapclapclap*
(From one groupie to another: Dawnie thanks for totally GETTING IT! haha!)

=================================================================

Dawnie: Hey, remember the Acoustikers United recording of "Love will keep us alive" that we did? I let my colleague listen. And she said, "I like the girl doing the harmony. She sounds like an ABC."

Mich: Awwwwwwwwwww!!! So sweet! Tell your colleague she made my day!
(Dawnie is a self-confessed Ah Lian at heart, while I'm clearly quite Ang Moh at heart. haha! But we're both fwens!!)

Dawnie: Yah you see....its a sign that you're meant for Fluffy! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

awww....
yeah i'm the ang moh lian. haha. where's my ang moh beng?????