Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"Love Will Keep Us Alive" by Alarice


Alarice and Nigel performing a cover of The Eagles' "Love Will Keep Us Alive" at No Black Tie, Kuala Lumpur on June 1 2009.

Abi and I had this discussion the other day. We asked each other, "Bright & shiny" or "dark & twisty"? (For those who don't watch Grey's Anatomy, it's a reference that's often used in the show to refer to the core of your heart, who you are. I.e. cheery optimist vs. moody emo type)

Interestingly, Abi, who is like all energetic and zany, decided that she was "dark & twisty"....and I, who may appear very reflective & emo, concluded that I was "bright & shiny." haha! Its funny how who are deep inside, doesn't always match up to how the world perceives us. :) Anywayz...I really love this cover of "Love will keep us alive" by Alarice, because it reveals my Disney, "bright & shiny" heart..and got me all teary. I feel like 'life has meaning' once again. haha! Enjoy! It's a beautiful one.

No comments: