Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Let me be your shelter"

I'm glad I could be there for you Andrea.:)
BIG HUGS and a listening ear are available anytime.
I know I posted this chorus before....but I really love it so much and I want to send it out to Andrea, and the rest of my dear friends out there.

You know who you are....
You're in my thoughts, my prayers,
and I hold you dear in my heart.
Love you. :)

"Just call my name
Let me be your answer
It hurts me to see you this way
I wanna ease your pain
Help me understand
Let me be your shelter, my friend."
- 'Shelter' by Corrinne May-

p/s: since we're talking abt friendships...its funny how we have this whole telepathic 'vibey' thing going on. On quite a few occasions,when I'm thinking abt Audrey/Pam etc...they wld be thinking abt me too at that exact moment, n we'd msg/call each other.

I know its nothing new...but it still blows me away each time. haha! Esp. when it occurs at a serious moment of need. I know sometimes it's God prompting us to pray for/ call a friend....how cool is tt? :)

No comments: