Friday, March 10, 2006

WAFFs (Warm and Fuzzy Feelings)

Woke up this morning, after a rough night, to a heartwarming sms from Pammy in Sydney. :)

"I woke up this morning, feeling kinda blue,
and I stumbled out of bed, dragged my feet across the rm
Right outside my window, was a rose and a note that said:
Somebody loves you." - 'Angel in Disguise' by Corrinne May-

[Disclaimer: This is not like some 'Brokeback Outback' episode ok! I'm not lesbo...I just really love my dear fren Pammy, and we're very affectionate. :p ]

Pammy: I miss you my sweet love
Mich: I miss you too my love!! So much!! Now my eyes all puffy...nehneh.
Pammy: Poor sweetie. I miss you. Went to "Pancakes on the Rocks" last night. Love the crepes!
Mich: I luv dat place! 24 hrs too. Don't order the sausages tho'. A bit gross. Man, wish i was there.
Pammy: Yeah, the crepe was really gd. Better than the pancakes.:) I wanna learn how to make
Mich: I baked portobello mushroom with cheese and herbs. Very ez, Andrea taught me. :)
Pammy: So annoying. That's one of my fav stuff to eat! Bleah. Can you send some over?

No comments: