Sunday, March 26, 2006

Someone to sit with....

I met up with Lishan again over the wkend. We watched a movie at the Arts House (only abt 7 pple in the screening rm. haha! cool!), then went shopping and had dinner + drinks at Emerald Hill.

It sounds like a very ordinary day I suppose. But it reminded me of this one impt fact: I always feel that the best/closest friends one can have, are those whom you can just sit quietly with....without any awkwardness whatsoever(of course it usually takes time for a friendship to mature to that level of comfort).

In their company, you can just chill out over a beer, stone,stare at the sky/trees, read a magazine/ newspper (without being accussed of anti-social tendencies), sulk, cry, laugh for no rhyme or reason....
At the risk of sounding bim/cheesy, I have to confess that I'm reminded of that Ronan Keating song, where a line goes
"you say it best, when you say nothing at all." haha!

Thank you Lord for these precious friends.

We all need someone to sit with...

No comments: