Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alias


I've been an Alias junkie lately.....been watching episode after episode in the DVD box set. Well, anything to distract me from the stresses of syllabus planning. haha! Seeing agent Sydney
Bristow (Jennifer Garner lah!) kick-ass is very gratifying too. Stop rolling your eyes....I like to live vicariously can? Curiosity got the better of me, and I even visited the the CIA's official website. www.cia.gov

If you're feeling boliao like me....you can even do the CIA career quiz. It's quite lame lah. haha! My result was "Thoughtful observer", and May's was "Daring thrill-seeker". Rie....you know you wanna do it. HAHA! http://cia.gov/employment/CIAMyths.html

Anyway, back to Alias. This line is my one of my favs:
Sydney Bristow (to some stupid bad guy): Move out of my way. Or I will MAKE you move out of my way.

Woohoo!

1 comment:

oatsandapples said...

mine's thoughtful observer too! haha!